Sunday, April 6, 2014

Randomness At It's Finest : An Interview With My Not-So-Little Bro

Sometimes my blog posts are deep. Sometimes they're inspiring and enlightening, and educational. Sometimes they're just beefs or ranting. And sometimes they're just entertaining and funny randomness! Thus the spawning of today's post....today I bring you an 'interview' of random questions I decided to ask my brother. I had to lure him in with some cold beers in order to get his time, but nonetheless he obliged. There's really no rhyme or reason, but rather I'm not sure what to write about today and I've always thought that reading funny questionnaires or interviews make me laugh! And Robert, my youngest brother at twenty-six years old is the one I've decided to corner today to give me some material! Hope you somewhat enjoy a good carefree mindless laugh at it - I know I sure did! Enjoy!

" Hey Robert! How's that beer tasting? Ready to be asked the questions?"
*takes a swig of beer* " Yep! Ask away!"
....and it begins.........

1) What was your favourite childhood memory?
Going to the park after school and playing with friends.

2) If you could be invisible, where would you go and what would you do?
   Break into an Audi dealership and steal my R8 and go rip down the highway.

3) What would you do if you won the lottery?
    Go traveling , specifically Guyana, buy an endless supply of rum, and do some investing.

4) What's your favorite alcoholic drink?
     El Dorado

5) What's the longest you've gone without sleep?
    Just shy of 48 hours

6) If you could ask your future self one question what would it be?
    How many guns will I have before I stopped buying guns?

7) What would be your dream sandwich?
    Gettin' some sandwich action!(not by guys)

8)  What was your biggest fear as a kid?
  Chucky from 'Child's Play' and Zeebo The Clown from 'Are You Afraid Of The Dark?'

9) What irritates you the most?
   Crying babies and disobedient kids.

10) What's the stupidest thing you've ever done?
Thinking I could punch my fist through a two-by-six that was supported by a four-by-four support beam for a deck (this was after drinking a two six, half a case of beer, shots and hours in the sun tanning and on an empty stomach)

11) If you could travel anywhere in the world to a place you haven't yet been, where would it be?
   Brazil


12) You just found a genie lamp! Quick! What are your 3 wishes?!
   Unending supply of money,  live in Guyana, and have my own empire in Guyana


13) What is the definition of total and complete happiness/bliss to you?
Being stranded on a tropical island with no means of rescue whatsoever only to stumble upon a massive underground storage filled with lots of pirate rum and food and lay on the beach drinking rum, soaking up sun rays. Id also want an old antique pirate ship made of wood so if I wanted I could sail anywhere and live off pirate land like Jack Sparrow.


14) What was your favorite Halloween costume and why?
When I dressed up like a woman and you (me) helped do my makeup and get me all woman-like! Hahaha, I friggin' looked like Michael Jackson!

No comments:

Post a Comment